Download digital album from Amazon.com:
View Digital Album
Download digital album from iTunes:
View Digital Album
Looking for something?
"How to Succeed" Nominated For Eight Tony Awards!
The nominations for the twenty six categories at the American Theatre Wing's 65th Annual Antoinette Perry "Tony" Awards® were announced on May 3rd, 2011 and "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" has been nominated for eight Tony Awards. The nominees were announced by Tony Award winning actor Matthew Broderick and Tony Award winning actress Anika Noni Rose.
The nominees are selected by an independent committee of twenty-two theatre professionals that have been appointed by the Tony Awards Administration Committee. All nominees in each competitive category are voted on by eight hundred and twenty-four members of the theatrical community.
"The Antoinette Perry “Tony” Awards are bestowed annually on theatre professionals for distinguished achievement. The Tony is one of the most coveted awards in the entertainment industry and the annual telecast is considered one of the most prestigious programs on television."
"How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" has been nominated in the following categories:
- BEST REVIVAL OF A MUSICAL
- BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A FEATURED ROLE IN A MUSICAL: JOHN LARROQUETTE
- BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A FEATURED ROLE IN A MUSICAL: TAMMY BLANCHARD
- BEST DIRECTION OF A MUSICAL: ROB ASHFORD
- BEST CHOREOGRAPHY: ROB ASHFORD
- BEST ORCHESTRATIONS: DOUG BESTERMAN
- BEST COSTUME DESIGN FOR A MUSICAL: CATHERINE ZUBER
- BEST LIGHTING DESIGN FOR A MUSICAL: HOWELL BINKLEY
The Tony Awards will be broadcasted on CBS Sunday, June 12th from 8:00-11:00pm (ET/PT) from the Beacon Theatre. We will be watching the awards and holding our breath for all of the nominees in their respective categories.
To view the list of nominees and for more information about this year's Tony Awards: